Everyone is good and you can’t take any days off. You always have to keep working and keep trying to get better.
Despite the month-long slump to finish the season, Pruitt still managed to finish the year with decent .300 wOBA, 87 wRC+, and .314 BABIP while posting an excellent 8.7 speed according to Fangraphs.com.
Five questions with Reggie Pruitt
- If you weren’t a baseball player, what would you be? Either a sports journalist or a sports announcer. I would do something centered around sports.
- In any sport who was/is your favorite player past and present? My two favorite athletes of all time would definitely have to be Mike Vick and Allen Iverson. In Baseball, my favorite player is Lorenzo Cain. I don’t really have one of the past.
- What negative things did scouts say about you which help motivate you? I’m to skinny and I’m not that good of a hitter so I really pride my self in my work to prove them all wrong.
- Fill in the blank…My game most resembles______? Ben Revere or Lorenzo Cain with a little less pop.
- What’s your favorite meal? Definitely a nice seafood meal with potatoes and crab legs and corn and some shrimp.
*Featured Image Credit: slgckgc-flickr-CreativeCommons
Thank you for visiting Jays From the Couch! Check us out on Twitter @JaysFromCouch
Shaun Doyle is a long time Blue Jays fan and writer! He decided to put those things together and create Jays From the Couch. Shaun is the host of Jays From the Couch Radio, which is highly ranked in iTunes, and he has appeared on TV and radio spots.